COHESIVE IDENTITY PROGRAMS
Visually re-thinking how a company can position themselves on the Internet and in the "real world".
In December 2000, Referral Networks was a promising company with an identity crisis. Funded by prominent Venture Capital companies Charles River Associates, Michael Dell and Hearst Media, they had grown at a breakneck pace. It quickly became apparent that they had outgrown their original corporate identity and they soon found themselves selling to larger corporations who liked the company, but were worried that the company did not seem "established enough".
Referral Networks engaged swandivedigital to completely overhaul their identity and position them as a world-class organization that Fortune 100 companies would "do business with". The catch: everything — re-branding, logo design, corporate web site, corporate identity pieces, print advertising and online marketing program — had to be completed in 45 days.
View site: www.referralnetworks.com
- Delivered a world-class, professional looking corporate brochure-ware site that well exceeded the original scope of the project at no extra cost to the client.
- Created online and off-line advertising pieces to support Referral Networks' client initiatives.
- Online and off-line advertising quadrupled web site traffic over the course of the campaign.
- The entire project launched on-schedule and within budget.
- Within weeks, there was an increase in sales leads, including a number of Fortune 100 companies.
- Marketing and technical staff, armed with attractive new sales materials and an image they were proud of, anecdotally reported feeling more confident at trade shows and other professional events.
Case Study Postscript
While other internet companies vanished, Referral Networks looked "established enough" to be acquired by the global market leader of strategic HR software and services: Peopleclick.
Peopleclick Acquires Referral Networks